Friday, December 14, 2007

Dim Sum Day

Went to this yum cha restaurant in chinatown on wednesday afternoon to have their dim sum buffet, specially recommended by sy. We took some time to search for the exact location and when we did, we didnt bother to waste any more seconds...

These were the food that were spread onto our table after only settling down a couple of mins. The waitresses just threw the food on us and since all of us ate nothing since last night, we just nodded our head whatever the waitresses gave us.

My stomach became bloated. And i have this tendency to fart when i'm too full, so i stopped.

Then came words from some asshole(i forgot who) which i so badly hoped to avoid all afternoon long.

"Oi, your birthday lai liao. Treat us LA!!"

Then i looked at everyone and all had this greedy wide grin on their faces. Of course, they supported him all the way.

Looking how happy they are with this idea, i didnt want to disappoint them. Besides, majority know me as a generous gentleman, someone who always gives but expect nothing in return. I'm definitely one of the nicest guys around.

So in the end, i had to (willingly) part 100 dollars from my bank account.

I think it's very important that i write this out to inform all my friends how generous and kind i am. There are some critics saying i'm as stingy as an elephant but with this treat comes to show how willing i am in sharing.

I definitely wont forget this treat for the rest of my whole life........

2 comments:

Makani Motors Corporation said...

wish i was there... :P

ying yu said...

wah .. dim sum without me! hahaha

happy belated birthday ~