Saturday, October 6, 2007

Matchday 06/10/07

Ok. i know what u all are goin to say.

YOUR TIPS SUCK LOSER!!!

LOUSY SHIT!!

KNN!!!!!!!!

But wait. At least give me chance to explain la..

I chose chelsea to beat the handicap of -1 1/2 agst fulham last week which sadly ended in a dull 0-0 draw. But did u all watch the match or at least read the match report? Drogba was sent off! Terry was injured midway during the match. I'm not going to use terry's injury as an excuse for my mis-prediction. But drogba's dismissal is a satisfyingly valid reason. 10 man vs 11 man? That's unfair. My tip was based on a 11 vs 11 case. As what they say, the ball is round. But in this case, it is square.... So rightfully, last week's prediction should not be counted...

I have to admit la, i'm starting to feel some pressure by u all people who depend on my tips. Because of this, it's been tough for me these few days.
I cant sleep and eat well.
I dreamt of families broken up because of betting.
I dreamt of people hanging themselves.
I dreamt of drunkards running to the road to get bang by cars.

It's about time i end this misery.

I will step up my research for this week's match.
Dun worry. I promise 11/06/07 will be one smashing day when u all reap the benefits of my predictions. U can happily laugh your way to the bank soon....

I will be back with my tips. So dun go away..

1 comment:

Makani Motors Corporation said...

wah don't sad lah.. at most gimme back kopi money lor.. haha